Thursday, October 05, 2006

Nothing to say

So, you might have noticed that I've had very little to say of late. I think I am using my brain power, what little there is, elsewhere. By the time I get to a point where I have time to blog, I no longer have the energy.

Work is going well. To my production responsibilities have been added the responsibilities of in house computer guy. I tell people that I am more lucky than good, but they keep coming to me with problems that I randomly know how to fix. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving my Job. Thank you God.

Kris's parents finally couldn't stand it anymore and had to come see us. Well, actually, I think they want to see our kids more, but we are extremely happy to have them here for a couple of days.

I preach Sunday, and would appreciate prayers. It is rare that I don't have some idea of what I'm going to speak on at this point.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan, just wanted to let you know that my boys ar enjoying hearing your voice on the radio. Josh heard you this morning and said,"Cool" :)

~ Marsha

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm...people such as you who find interesting videos all the time to put on their blogs have 6 min. of free time!!!! :)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home