Monday, August 28, 2006

First Day On Job

So today was my first day. My head is sort of in a blur. It may take me a week or two to totally get into the swing of things. I am being trained by the previous production manager, Chris Grindrod, a genuinely nice fellow. I was humbled a little bit when I was working on a bit of production when I realized that their version of the software that I had said I knew so well was a few updates ahead of what I had been working on. I am confident that I can figure out any changes, but it was a little annoying to look like I might not know what I was doing. It is different not being the boss anymore as well. I trust I can adjust. It does seem to be an enjoyable, rewarding place to work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never used Adobe Audition myself, but I've heard it's pretty good... *looks at the WEEC Website*

Dude...like, you're going to be the BABY of that staff! Heheheh. :) Prayin' for the best for you bro!

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Dawn

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home