Saturday, September 02, 2006

First Week

So, surprise, surprise, but working again means less blogging time. Sorry for this weeks lack of updates. I am really enjoying my job. It is challenging and I have by no means mastered it. I still haven't been trained on the board yet, but that's alright as in most of the staff have been a little tied up with a change in the format. Now it wasn't a complete format change, but they refreshed their sound by deleting many old songs and just playing their best. They also purchased a professional sounding jingle package. You can hear the General Manager, Tracy Figley talking about the refreshing here at their revamped website. I plan at some point to take some pictures at work at put them on here, but I first need to remember to bring the camera to work.

Tomorrow, the troupe the did the drama at conference "Inside the mind" will be performing that same drama at Agape Community Fellowship in Hillard. I think this will most likely be the last time we do it.

Another note. I took my Dodge shadow in to get the oil changed. It has been over a year, mostly because I haven't driven 3000 miles in that year, but since I will be driving it 60 miles a day from now on, I figured I'd better do it. Good thing too, since it turns out my tires are all so bald that they refused to rotate them stating Ohio law. We went back and got new tires tonight. It is disconcerting when you pay more for tires than the trade in value on your car.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a car that you can buy if yours dies.:) However it may need new tires soon too.:)
KARA

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah so far it's we've never had to have it jumped.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home