Monday, September 25, 2006

The HandyMan.



I'm not really that handy. I know how to use most tools, but it is not fun for me. Our garbage disposal is broke. I was decently proud of myself that I was able to disconnect it from the sink and take off the top and look inside, gross, by the way. The only problem that I could find in there was that it has a rust problem... oh and someone put peas in there after it had stopped working. My gut would be to just go buy a new one that works. Of course then I would have to install it, with my little helper. Check out all the comments my wife got on her post on why she doesn't like it when people don't leave comments. Leave a comment;). That one picture is a youth member who probably wants to remain incognito and Glory, asleep. She rarely falls asleep when someone is holding her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, our garbage disposal quit working this weekend too.

--David

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan,

When you are done with yours and have figured it out, can you help me with mine?

Bob

8:08 AM  
Blogger Ryan L Freed said...

Maybe...

Which Bob are you?

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home