Saturday, September 23, 2006

New Job

My job is going swimmingly. This past week I actually solved a problem they had been having with their software for weeks. As I keep saying. It sure beats working for a living. If you want to hear me, click here and try to listen at near the top of the hour in the morning, like say at nine oclock. I usually give the weather at about that time. Not that the weather is extremely interesting. I don't have a lot to say lately which is why there haven't been any updates. I am preaching tommorrow as well, that usually cuts into blogging time too. I'm speaking on greed and doing the jungle jam "The treasure of the Sierra Marbles." Fun Stuff. If you want to see some recent pictures of my family, go to my wife's site.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan,

I just heard you do weather and a promo. Sounds excellent!

--David

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home