Sunday, October 08, 2006

What kids will consume.

I was just reading this site, and it reminded me of something Kalvary was doing this evening. The youth group was providing some free babysitting tonight and Kalvary was with us. The kids were blowing bubbles, and she had one of those little pipe things that never really work. Only she wasn't blowing bubbles. She had somehow got the idea that she was supposed to drink it. So she kept downing swallowfulls of bubblestuff and grimacing, before getting some more and downing it too. Probably tasted nasty, but she continued to drink it. I tried to explain to her that she was supposed to blow bubbles, but she replied, "I don't really like it." At this point I took the pipe from her and we went off to do something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home