Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The great hunt continues

If you would like to read Kris's Essay, you can do that here at her site. Yes, Miriam, I really did get my coffee :).

Job update: It baffles my mind what I did the other day. I actually turned down a job. Shekinah had to know by Saturday. If you had told me I would do that three weeks ago, I would have laughed at you. I'm a little sad about it, since it appears that they really, really wanted me too. I believe, however, that WEEC will be the better position. I still haven't heard definitively from them yet, although all evidence is really positive. You know that I will let you know when I know.

If you follow blogs here is a really cool one. This week I'm chilling out and trying to tie up various loose ends. Here are a few pictures from the Kulp reunion this last week. If you would want the whole set, give us a call.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Hey Ryan. It's Jason Adelsberger. Tough call on the job, but I'm sure you've prayed and have peace about it. I've had to make choices that defied conventional wisdom because I didn't have that peace. It's always worked out. Looking forward to seeing how things turn out.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Miriam said...

I am sure you are headed in the right direction. Hang in there!


Miriam

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home