Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lot of stuff going on.


Well, you can start praying. It turns out that WEEC in Springfield has two positions open that I believe I qualify for. I have an interview on Tuesday. I still haven't heard anything from Shekinah. Yesterday I worked 13 hours for Jeff Helmuth. The guy from our church who does countertops. That was a long day. Today, however, I'm home and we took the whole family into the health department to get our pictures taken. This is Breast feeding awareness month and they held a essay contest for breast feeding mothers. Kris didn't want to do it, but I said, "Enter, you'll win." So she did. We got a 50 $ gift certificate to Walmart. It's not much, but still nothing to sneeze at. Here is the picture that is going to be in the paper with her essay. I'll see if I can post of copy of it as well. Kris wrote it out instead of typing it, so I may have to copy it from the paper.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

I am thinking about you and praying that the right job will be provided for you and SOON :)

Way to go, sis,on the essay contest!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home