Friday, August 18, 2006

A Job offer

First things first, thank you Deb and Nate for hearing my cry and rescuing me, my cup of coffee this morning was tremendous.


Yes, I have had a job offer. Shekinah Christian School has offered me a 6th grade teaching postion for this coming year, starting with staff orientation on Monday. That's right, Monday. I have to let them know tommorrow. I have called WEEC and left a message. I want to ask them if they for sure are planning to hire me. If they are I will have to make a decision. Prayers are still welcome!! All of the jobs have good things going for them. If WEEC is going to offer me the production director job, the decision is easy. If the other one, it gets more complicated. If neither, than I will for sure be working for Shekinah starting monday. The nice thing is that I will have a job very shortly.

I leave you now with a slice of life picture of my fam and a funny video of the price is right.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

Did you really get your coffee???

Miriam

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, now this sounds like a better problem... :) We'll be praying.

- joy

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats man! God is faithful!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Let us know what happens as soon as it happens! :)

Here's a link that made me think of you: http://notmartha.org/tomake/hostesssushi.html I can't decide if it's disgusting or pure genius.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home