Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Interview

It went very will. I had it with Tracy Figley, which if you have listened to WEEC at all you know that he has been there a while. It lasted 45 Minutes and was quite enjoyable. The kicker was at the end when I asked him what their time frame was. He replied that he wanted to have this all cleared up by the beginning of September. I asked if there was any chance of it being sooner than that as Shekinah starts next week. I told him I would prefer to work in radio and that I would basically need to know if they were going to pass on me. He said and I quote, "Oh, I can tell you right now that we are not going to pass on you." I thought that was rather promising. So it may be a question of which job I get, and not whether I get a job. That being said, I know that he has interviews on Friday, and if he would have two great new candidates he might change his mind. Keep praying. Its not done yet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely praying man! Praise God!

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news! --David

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home