Friday, August 04, 2006

Work

So I worked at 4 different places this week for 3 employers. My hands are all tore up too.

Anyway, the real point of this post is to give you this link. I remember a discussion we were having with David S about the likelihood of having all girls or all boys and the hypothesis presented that some people were genetically predisposed towards one or the other. This link pretty much says that it is really close to 50/50 with each pregnancy with slightly more boys being born the girls.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

true, the ironic thing is, is that my cat got outside today and i tried to find her by shaking her box of treats, but she didn't come and I couldn't find her! i pray she comes back.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All that data convinces me!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home