Thursday, June 01, 2006

June already?

So today was the first day of June. I am no longer employed at the radio station. I am also not currently employed anywhere else. Except the church, I guess, but that is only part time. I am hoping to here back from a Job interview I had last week. Keep praying about that, please.

Glory is a much more content baby than Kalvary was. She still has her spells. I just rocked her in my arms for 25 minutes. She calmed down in the end, but was still quite awake. I gave her to Kris. Kris has milk. I do not. Glory knows the difference.

Kalvary is still fun, although she has taken to telling Kris and I "NO!". Now that is something we are going to have to nip in the bud. We have been trying to teach her not to hit. The problem is, that she has applied that to spanking. She tells us not to hit. It's hard not to keep a straight face. That's one bright young girl. Check out our own backyard version of Wyandot Lake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

It's been said that 3 and 13 have a lot in common. I don't work with a lot of 3 year olds but I've got lots of personal experience with the 13 year old crowd. Give her opportunities to make choices and say "NO" when it is appropriate because she's expressing that she has a mind of her own and needs some independence. Nip the "No's" in the bud when they are defiant.

Deb
who totally should NOT be giving advice about 2-3 year olds! but wants them raised right so they're not hellians when they're 13

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home