Thursday, May 25, 2006

The comparison



Here is a picture of Kalvary and a picture of Glory at about the same age. I'm a thinking that they are not going to look much alike. :)

So today I went to dig those pesky 4 foot holes for the clothesline. I got about 8 inches into it when I had the scary thought about buried power lines. I went in and looked up the number you are supposed to call to check on such things. It turns out that I am not allowed to dig without permission. Great. Guess I'll wait a few days. They also have a website. It seemed that they were almost more worried that I would damage some of the underground stuff than that I would be vaporized by a sudden jolt of electricity. Almost wish I had just dug'em.

Last night was what you would expect from a newborn. Little sleep for us or her. Hopefully tonight will be a little better. I am contemplating going to rosedale in the morning to play some basketball and get some exercise. We'll see.

Here is Glory's first bath, courtesy of Grandma Rose, who also made us a scrumdidilyumptious supper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the Freed family! She's another cute kid man! We're really happy for you. :D

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home