Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Job Front



I got a call from the president of Rosedale Bible College yesterday, saying that they were going to pass on me. This was a huge disappointment for Kris and I, as we were really counting on this job and thought it was a good fit. So now I'm kind of scrambling. We should be fine for this month, but I will need employment starting in July, if not earlier. I am checking into a maintenance job at Rosedale, I also let Choice Books know of my availability. Choice Books thought in December that they might have an opening this summer, but it seems to have closed. I also sent an email to the station I worked at in Columbus, WRFD, just to see if they might have something. Please continue to pray for us. It is a stressful thing to be out of work. Almost makes me wish I had majored in Education or something. Almost. Not quite. Here is a picture of Glory and I asleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll definitely be praying man. :( I understand the struggle with the job front. But God IS faithful, and He WILL lead you into a means to provide for your family.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Sorry to hear that you didn't get the job! I'm looking forward to seeing you and Kris and the girls the last week in July.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home