Monday, June 05, 2006

Hard Physical Day

Today I drove up to Rosdale in the morning to help Keith S from church. He was pouring concrete at his house. Lots of Concrete. When I got home I mowed the lawn, dug a 4 foot deep hole and put up the final clothesline pole. You would think that a four foot hole and 160 pounds of quickcrete means that I wont have to do this again for a while. Here is a picture of the two poles, you know, because you really want to see a picture of them.

I forgot to take any pictures of my offspring today, and to do so now I would have to interrupt Glory's mid evening Meal or wake Kalvary up from her beauty rest. Not happening.
There is not much happening on the job front. I am still waiting to hear from RBC. I did check with a friend of mine who works at UPS to see if that would be a viable option. It would be, but barely. Pray for us, not only is my employment up in the air, but I will be leaving on Saturday with a week long missions trip with our youth group. While I think it will be a fun and stretching time, it is in Monroe, Louisiana and a long way away. Safe driving would be a concern. Also for Kris and Kalvary, because they are going to miss me and I them. Grandma Rose will be coming out for the week, and it sounds like Uncle Benj will be bringing her, which is exciting. Hope I get to see them before I take off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home