Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday, sweet friday.


I haven't updated in several days because blogger seems to be down. I'm still trying to work on my disappointment at not getting the job at RBC. I went and played basketball this morning, and then interviewed for another job at Rosedale. I know, I know. Glutton for punishment. This one is a maintenance postion at RBC. I think I don't have much of a shot, but at least he didn't tell me no yet. Tommorrow I go on the missions trip with the youth. Pray that we have a growing time and stay safe. Also that I can keep my mind off of other things, like not having employment. Here is a picture of my three favorite women. Glory really doesn't normally look that lifeless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

I am sure things are tough for you right now, but hang in there, when the right job comes along, God will nudge you with a "yes"!

David's Great Aunt

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home