Friday, December 02, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.


I love and dislike Christmas. I love the memories that it usually brings and the fun that is had. I get really sick of how busy we often get. Anyway. Its snowing today and cold which is great because I love winter and it seems to have finally arrived. There is nothing like curling up with hot chocolate and a book during the winter. You also always have plenty of soft ammo lying around just waiting to be hurled at some unsuspecting target. Let summer try to beat that.
Tommorrow is our first home basketball game broadcast. It should go ok. We have some new people helping out and they'll take a little bit to relieve their jitters. I do wish we could have gotten some more sponsors. Do pray for the "The Armory Youth Center" the organization that owns the station. They are going through a rough time of it lately. Here is a picture of Kalvary with Reindeer antlers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home