Monday, October 03, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy



I thought that I had better put in an update before you thought that I had given up on this form of communication. This week I am crazy busy. I am attending Rosedale Bible College's institute of pastoral Studies in the morning and working at the Radio station during the evening. I hope Kris and Kalvary don't forget what I look like.

Recent news. We just returned from our Churches annual camping trip this past weekend. It was the usual blast although tiring. It was fun watching Kalvary interact with nature. Station wise I have been really working hard on a trucking company with a tower. We would love to rent space from them for our translator. They are actually in the process of evaluating if they even want to have a tower. I figure if they decide they wont, we'll gladly take it off their hands.

Oh and for those of you who don't know, Kris has the nine month flu again. (whoo hoo)


Here are some pictures from this weekend.

http://www.londonchristianfellowship.org/index_files/campout.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home