Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Zoo




Randomly today, the Freed family decided to go to the Columbus Zoo. Kalvary had never seen some of the animals so it was quite the experience. She liked the Elephants and the chimpanzees but the animals she seemed to appreciate the most were the fish. Then we headed to Annas Greek restaurant. Good food. I do like hummus. It was a good day of relaxation and not having to think. I finished up the week of instruction for IPS (Institute of Pastoral Studies) on Friday. It was a good week, but now I have to do the work. For the first time in eight years I have homework. That stinks. Oh well, here is a couple of Cool Pictures. The first is Kalvary, tearing into our toilet paper. The next one is Kalvary and I gazing at the elephants and the third one, is Kris and my sister Kara chillin on a fake bed at the zoo. 2 pregnant women worn out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dish Network Offers combines America's favorite network channels, other popular networks not available from many cable services, a pay per view movie service with up to 55 choices of movies and special events a day, local channels in many markets, and an unprecedented sports subscription lineup. Check out my site on Dish Network Offers

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a nifty blog here! Without doubt I will bookmark your site ! I have a ideal cholesterol readings site. It virtually deals with much that concerns ideal cholesterol readings matters. If you get the chance, kindly come and check it out.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home