Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yet again.


At the odd chance the someone is still checking my site, I figured I had better say something. I'm amazingly busy in the next couple of months with work (we have sharathon coming up, enough said), Church (busy planning a youth trip), classwork for RBC, and trying to be home with my family when I can. We do have that new baby coming in April. I have finally got an account on facebook and highly recommend it. Here is a picture of my family, yet again, drinking coffee.




Decaf, we're not insane.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, TELL ME the girls are NOT drinking coffee man. PLEASE. *chuckles* And I agree, Facebook is awesome. Dude, you need to add the Superpowers Application! It's a ton of fun! :D

9:28 PM  
Blogger Ryan L Freed said...

Ohh, it's coffee. Although it is a little watered (milked?)down and it is decaf. Oddly enough, they like it.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home