Monday, December 10, 2007

Grrr...

I am one sad blogger. No post in over a month. So much for keeping a faithful readership. Let's see. What has happened this last month? The Buckeyes are going to the national championship. (whoohoo, now don't get demoralized like last time) I finished the first round of my RBC homework. I don't know when the last was when I had to write an 8 page semi scholarly paper. It wasn't all that bad, but I guess that is probably because I put together a sermon a month which is a little longer usually. We had thanksgiving with the Freeds in PA, and now we're gearing up for Christmas an all the busyness that entails. I'll try to get some more posts on here this week. I know, promises, promises. And here is a couple pictures of my fam.

Scratch that, after looking through our picture folder we have nothing current. Wow, I am a sad blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home