Friday, September 14, 2007

Desparate Effort.

Larissa is home and doing much better now. You can read about it at the link in my previous post.

As the title hints, this a desperate effort on my part to get some activity going on my blog. Both from me, and any readers I have left. I am going to try to come up with some interesting question to vote on each time. Just leave a comment and vote. First one.

Which of these modes of death would you least like to experience?

1. Drowning
2. Falling
3. Fire
4. Plane Crash
5. Heart attack or stroke
6. Other and explain

Yes I know. Morbid, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, thats a hard one. I would have to say either drowing or burning to death would be the worst. The rest are pretty quick. I guess i would have to go with burning to death because i don't like the idea of being in a fire

John

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with John, drowning or burning would be the worst. Of course, either of those COULD happen in connection WITH a plane crash, but anyways... ;)

7:43 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

It definately would be the toss up between drowning and burning, but I think I'd have to vote for drowning. I can't stand even just thinking about having water fill my lungs....ughh!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a toss up being drowning and the fire. Oops, I just realized that's what everyone else said. Oh well...guess the majority doesn't lie. I'll say fire since I hate being hot.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Benjamycin said...

I think drowning and burning to death would be downright dreadful. If I died in a plane crash, at least I was (but probably not then) enjoying the flight.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home