Thursday, July 19, 2007

Seminar

Currently I am a seminar in Columbus that is supposed to teach me about the Microsoft Office product Excel. It is basically so that I can help the many people back at work who use excel. The problem is that I don't use excel. I wonder if maybe one of them should have come to the seminar instead. It has been rather informative and I do think it will be helpful. This is my lunch break, and the hotel has WI fi so I figured, "may as well update the blog". By the way, I found this really cool thing on google. If you have a Google ID, You can set up an rss reader to tell when your friends blogs update. It is awesome, I don't have to visit everyone's sites to see if they have updated. I may actually comment on some of them now. No promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home