Saturday, May 26, 2007

Here's whats going on.

Yes... Yes I know. It has been a long time since I updated. I had a bit of a crazy couple of weeks, what with Mom's illness, as well as an unexpected illness in one of my coworkers families, that caused me to need to cover her shift. Not that I mind, but it took up more of my thought processes to keep stuff straight.

It has been several weeks on my low fat/low cholesterol Diet and I'm happy to say that I am down about 15 pounds. No Idea if my cholesterol is lower. I think I would be doing even better if I could figure out how to get some exercise in my schedule. Walking around Walmart with Glory on my back once a week just doesn't seem to cut it. Some bad news from the diet front.

Who knew, but french pressed coffee, while delicious, wonderful, and the best way to make the black brew, raises your bad cholesterol levels. I now own two french presses I can't use. Well, scratch that. I can use them... I just then have to run the coffee through a filter. You see, when you filter the coffee, it gets out the oils that raise your cholesterol. The coffee is still better than filtering alone, but it takes 15 minutes and I miss the grit.

Keep praying for mom.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to have you back, sounds like you have been busy. Glad to hea from you.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home