Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Anybody still reading this?

I wouldn't blame you if you weren't. Not a whole lot of action going on. So... Yesterday I went in to get a physical. We figured that since I just turned 30 in January that it would be a good time to make sure that everything was hunky dory. It appears to be, although I wont get the results of the body fluid tests until Monday. What I think is fun is that I made the connection that my doctor's brother is my mechanic. My Doctor is Dr. Khan, and I get my cars fixed at Khan's Auto repair. It's just a little bizarre. One fixes my car, the other fixes me. They both seem highly competent.

Glory is having fun trying to walk. She can get pretty far before she forgets herself and topples over. She will also nod her head yes to any question. It can be "are you hungry?" or "Are you purple?" and she will always nod her head up and down. Very cute.

I want this alarm clock.

And here is a video of Glory hamming it up

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I sure am still reading it! I have this handy dandy RSS feed from your site that tells me when you've updated it...so when that message pops up, I come on over and read what's going on with ya'll! :)

Kids, they grow fast, don't they!?

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still check - but I don't have the handy device Craig has! Yeah, Glory! She can whistle. That's impressive.
Love,
Mom

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great alarm clock. I think Shaun could benefit from one too. :)

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure that alarm clock would work other than to drive your spouse crazy because I think she would get out of bed sooner to turn it off than you would.:) If we had one in our household that's what would happen.
Kara

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back. It's good to see that Clock and Roll is here to stay!!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you purple... Poo ha ha ha

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, good point, Kara. On second thought, don't get Shaun one.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home