Sunday, July 09, 2006

Quiche

Don't ask about the title. Sorry for the lack of updates of late and the lack of pictures in this one. Every time I think of sitting down at the computer for any length of time I always have to hold Glory or chase Kalvary. Not that I mind doing those things but it makes for less computer time.

This past week we played a lot of settlers and went on some pretty long walks. I also interviewed at Bob Evans. Apparently their need for workers overcame their annoyance with me for not wanting to work weekends. I should here from the Shekinah job sometimes this week since their board meets on Tuesday.

Conference is now looming and I wish that I had said no to something. I just can't decide which thing it should have been.

Some things of interest. The World Cup is over with the Italians winning it all. I was happy to see it for two reasons. I root for the US and the Italians are the only team in there group early that didn't beat them, and this head butt by Zidano of France in the final minutes. Another thing of interest. Did you know that you can cross a cucumber with a cantaloupe in your very own garden?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home