Tuesday, July 04, 2006

First July Post


Where did June go? Summers always go fast.

My interview with Arnold Shetler from Shekinah went well. At least I think it did. It lasted 2 hours, which can't be a bad sign. I should hear back from them in two weeks. We found the camera. It was in the trash can in our study. We know who put it there. Kris's sister Deb spent last week with us which was a real treat, since she lives out in Portland, Oregon and we don't get to see here much. Kalvary really enjoyed it, and I got to make Deb Sushi. Deb also had her husband Nate send out two bags of Stumptown Coffee. Oh yeah. That's good stuff.

Then this weekend we went out to the Shirks in Goshen, Indiana for a wedding and to see the grandparents. I got a whole slew of pictures from the weekend here. I didn't get any pictures of the wedding or reception, because it was a Wisler wedding and they don't want you to take pictures during the those two things. Afterwards would have been fine, but I forgot.

Then Last night I helped out the radio station as they covered the fireworks for the town of London. Elaine and Ed are really doing well with the station. Hope this has been a fun update for you. Here is a video of a guy who goes all around the world and dances.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad your interview went well! I'm headed off to California for two weeks now.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home