Saturday, April 22, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

The updates are just going to be few and far between for the next little while. On top of looking for a Job (I hope to have more to tell in a couple of weeks), I'm busy with Radio and church responsibilities, as well as waiting for our next baby to be born. I will try to get on and post some pictures if that happens. Kris isn't due until May 13th, but you never know. In particular this next week looks bad. Tomorrow I start teaching the 6 week Adult discipleship class on Media Choices. It is something I have had a vision to do for some time, but now I wish I had put it off till fall. I have tomorrow's lesson complete, so at least I don't need to worry about that one. Next Sunday I have to teach Adult Sunday school, and Preach. On Monday Evening, I am meeting with the Committee that is organizing the entertainment for the youth in the evenings at Conference this year. Tuesday night I will be at the station. Wednesday night, I will be working on the aforementioned sermon and Class, Thursday night is station again and Friday night is God's Creative Kids. On Saturday Morning we will be going to another birthing class. We went to the first one today. Can you tell I'm a little on the scattered side? Please pray for us as we try to survive the next Month or so!! Oh and I almost forgot, we are gearing up for our Youth trip, June 10th through the 17th. Hope some of this update made sense.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan,

Email me. I'm curious about job stuff.

David

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home