Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Always willing to serve.



Here is a picture of Kris, that clearly shows how pregnant she is, as requested by her sister Deb. Today was rough, yesterday the production computer at the station totally crashed and I didn't get it back from the tech guys until about 2 this afternoon. So....not much got done today. We had small group this evening which went pretty good. Tomorrow is my long day, when I have students from 3pm to 9pm at the station and I have stuff to catch up on now that the computer is back. I don't really have anything else to tell this evening except I have a cut on my finger that makes it hurt to type. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Thank you :)

The perspective of that photo is pretty amusing!

I think of you all often.

d

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The morning our babies were born, I slammed my finger in the shower door. It's all black now and will probably fall off.

David

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home