Saturday, January 14, 2006

Big stuff

This has been a phenomenally busy week for me. Sunday we had a trustees meeting at church at which I presented where the station is with the translator. Monday Night was an Armory board meeting, at which I resigned my position as General Manager of the Radio station, effective June 1st. The meeting was significant in other ways that I can't share here. On Tuesday we had an Elders meeting for Church, nothing earth shattering happened, but it was still another meeting. Wednesday I had a radio committee meeting in the morning, a Small group meeting at night, one in which I had to lead the study. Did I mention Wednesday was my birthday? That's right, Ryan is now 29. I feel old. Thursday was a usual Thursday, which means I had to spend most of the day at the radio station. Friday was a better day, we had Mom and Dad and Jeff and Kara over to play Settlers of Catan and have supper with us. The busyness was increased by the fact that I have procrastinated on my homework for IPS and now have a five page paper I am working on. Obviously I am taking a break to blog. :) Hopefully next week will be a little lighter, but I doubt it.
I did get some nice stuff for my Birthday. A French press that makes really good coffee. At least I think it is good. I'm not always the best judge of such things. I also received the expansion pack for Settlers, although it hasn't arrived in the mail yet. Anyday now. Can you tell I don't want to work on my homework? If you want some interesting reading, check out Craig's blog. He has been wrestling with some intriguing issues of late.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Wow! Sounds like a busy week with a lot of changes. Happy belated birthday by the way. Some how your birthday hadn't made it on to our (seldom followed) birthday-card-sending-calendar. Any plans for after June 1 yet?

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home