Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What! I have a Blog?!!!

You would think that I had forgotten about this little page of mine. Frankly, I'm busier than I have been in a long time. At least it feels that way. I'm tired today too, since I had to go in and do the morning show at WEEC this morning. I'm not looking forward to doing it again tomorrow. At least the getting up part. The morning show is kind off fun, and I can then come home by two. The show starts at 6 and I feel I need to be there by 5 to be acclimated enough by 6 to do a decent job. We live 35 minutes from the station, so yep, that's getting up at 4. I don't think I would have minded it so much except I woke up at 2 and then couldn't sleep till 4, just anxious about the day and show. To make things fun for tomorrow morning, we have a winter storm blowing through tonight. Hopefully it wont take me too long to get to work.


If you know of Matthew Wolfer, please remember to be praying for him. You can check on his progress here, but you have to go through a lengthy registration process.


And now, some levity. Since we don't have a Van De Graff generator lying around, I found the next best thing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Kalvary?

Grandpa Freed

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home