Sunday, January 07, 2007

Big Day



Today was big day to say the least. Today Rob and I were ordained at LCF, and Reuben was installed as an associate pastor as well. I guess I wasn't expecting just how formal it was going to feel. I should have, Kris made me wear a tie :). It was a humbling and rewarding experience, I was actually tongue tied when it came time for me to speak.


After Church a group of people went to my parents house and we had a 30th birthday party for me. Kris planned it, and everyone brought food in. A total of 5 settlers games were played, I won managed to win two. Glory has started to "Talk". If you grunt at her, she sometimes grunts back and has a conversation with you. Here is the video that comes closes to portraying this. I took close to ten of them, and she just wouldn't cooperate.
Another fun bit. Here is a guy who does about 100 voices.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Congratulations and happy birthday, Ryan!

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

--David

10:21 AM  
Blogger Miriam said...

Happy birthday, Ryan, and may God bless you as you serve at LCF !
Miriam

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home