Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Yeah a new post!

Last night was the Weec Christmas banquet. It was quite enjoyable. We took Kalvary and Glory and they were both very cute. The food was catered by Rudys smokehouse barbecue in Springfield and was very, very, good. Two things happened of note. The first is concerns the evening entertainment. He was an excellent concert Pianist named Steve Banks. He was playing Christmas songs and everyone was sort of singing along. Well, Kalvary joined in, very audibly on Silver Bells. I didn't know where she picked up the tune but she knew it and the words. When he finished he leaned in her direction and said, Hey, I could hear you better than anyone else." She looked very cute and just nodded.



The other thing that happened is that Kalvary and I almost burned WEEC studios to the ground. Ok, I'm exaggerating a little. We were singing carols and when we were done, one of us, and I think it was Kalvary, laid the song booklet back on the table. It just happened to be on top of the the candle and went up like it was doused in Kerosene. I grabbed it and was about to toss it on the floor and stomp on it, but I then realized that that would leave a black mark and would make the event even more memorable. ("Hey where did that black mark come from?" "Well, this guy named Ryan Freed used to work here.") I ended up blowing it out. It took some serious air and spread soot all over Kalvary and I.



To finish this off I will leave you with two pictures. One of Kalvary and Glory Shopping, and one to see just how on the ball the add people are at the top of the page. It is of a Bottle Jack. :)



1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff & Kara Thoman said...

Yeah, you finally updated your blog. Maybe you guys should get pregnant again so you post more often.:) Sorry Kris.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home