Monday, December 18, 2006

Kalvary Quotes

Kalvary is a trip. We were driving the other night to go Christmas and Birthday shopping for Kris. I switched the channel over to the station I work for 100.7 WEEC. They were replaying our 45th Anniversary Special and I was just checking to make sure it was playing, since they had had some problems getting it to start earlier. Anyway, Kalvary yells from the back seat, "No Daddy, Sunny 95!! For those of you from the Columbus area, Sunny 95 plays a mix of Christmas music that we enjoy and WEEC doesn't play music all the time. Well apparently Kalvary prefers their mix.

The other good one was when I was just singing in the Van one of the Christmas songs we had heard on Sunny 95, I sang the line "Simply havin" and Kalvary finished it from the back seat, "a wonderful Christmas time" That Girl is getting too smart for her britches. We have our Freed Christmas on Saturday and our Shirk Christmas on Monday. We just had our own little Christmas this past Saturday. Here is a video of Kalvary, Glory and I, opening one of Kalvary's presents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home