Monday, February 19, 2007

Ouch.

My back hurts. Not specifically my back, but my lower right hand side in my back right above my gluteous maximus. The pain sometimes spreads to the front. It is very similar to when I hurt my self when I went camping 5-6 months ago. Except I can't figure out when it happened. Saturday morning it just started to hurt. The hypochondriac in me is pretty sure I'm going to die in the next couple of days. The macho tough guy in me is going to go work as usual and assume that it will go away. We'll see which one is right. I don't really have a whole lot to say, mostly because it is hurting to sit here, but welcome to my brother and sister in law who have just gotten a blog of their very own.

Here it is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear Google has excellent medical advice.

7:51 AM  
Blogger shaunjoy said...

A blue hole injury? Hope you're feeling better soon. - J

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dilbert? that stings.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home