Thursday, May 18, 2006

Due Date Plus 5


Just in case anyone cares, these are our pet fish. They are, from left to right, Beans, Rice and Jelly. Jelly is our newest acquisition. The aquarium store up on Sawmill had a sale on Koi and I had store credit. Generally these fish are 9-15 dollars a piece and very hardy. The downside is that they will grow to be 4 feet long and can live up to 50 years. That is a downside because right now they are in a 40 gallon tank. My parents have a small gold fish pond that would be big enough for them, but they are moving. Kris says I can't dig a pond until all of our children are old enough not to accidentally drown in it. The state of Ohio says it is illegal to release fish into the wild. You see my quandary. Oh and the reason you all tuned in today? Nope, no baby yet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your parents are moving?!

--David

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently no one let my brother or I in on the news that your parents are moving? Where to?

I know what you're going through Kris! The same thing happened to me - Joel just didn't feel like making an appearance.

- Ann Marie

12:26 AM  
Blogger Ryan L Freed said...

Yeah, Mom and Dad have bought a condominuim behind perkins in London. They are in the process of selling the other house.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home