Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Due Date plus 4


Sure wish I had something new to tell you. I went and worked at the station most of the day today, Elaine has really come into her own at the station and knows most everything that she needs to do. It is hard to believe I only have a week and a half left there. This evening we took the Shirk Grandparents, Ben and Rose, to Chipotle in Columbus for BIG burritos. I think that they approved.
We never get our hope up these days, every time it seems like we might go, it doesn't happen. I've been a little stunned by the number of you who are checking in several times a day to see if anything has happened. Just so you get a idea of what shape Kris is in :), we thought we would put up a profile shot of her, taken this evening.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

trying to make a comment

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home