Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Traffic Jump

My pal David posted a link to this site at 5 today and since then I have had over twenty hits on the site, bringing today's grand total to 47, which is twice what we normally get. Thanks buddy. I guess the suspense is killing more than just us. I missed out on visiting with Kris's Mom and Dad when they came tonight due to a church elders meeting, but they should be around for a few days, and if Kris would go tonight, her mom may stay several weeks. That will be nice, we'll need the help, and Kalvary will enjoy spending time with grandma. Just so you know, if it is humanly possible, I will post on here when we go to the hospital. I can't promise updates during labor, but I will get here as quick as I can with a birth announcement. Tonight would be good. I hope it comes tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

I am Great Aunt to David, so I will warch for news from the hospital. I hope too for your sake it is tonight!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home