Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday morning, nothing new

We had a good night of sleep. It's weird when you are hoping that your sleep will be interupted. Kris and I were just chatting the other day about how many pregnant women we have known lately who have gone long. 4 out of the five that we could think of in the last 6 or so months. Maybe there's something in the water. Today, I think Kris, Grandma Shirk and Kalvary may try to take a trip to the zoo. That's risky this time of year. You may end up there with thousands of school kids on field trips making life miserable for teachers and you. I plan to write my final Newsletter for the Radio station. Of course, we might just have a baby and all that would have to be postponed. I like that option.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a dream last night that you had a baby girl with shiny black hair...and the physical faculties of an 8-month-old. Rumor was that you named her "Love", but in the end you decided to wait several years to see "what name fit her."

~ Joy

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I need to stop eating oreos right before bed....

~ Joy

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dreamed that you named her "Radix," which is a magazine I'm reading for my dissertation.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Miriam said...

Sometimes it seems the baby will never come, but believe me, it does happen! Just hang in there!We had 7 children.

David's Great Aunt Miriam

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was overdue, nothing anyone suggested worked for me. In fact when my labor started I was watching a movie and crocheting. So, I guess babies only come when they are good and read.:)
-Kara

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops. I meant babies only come when they are good and ready. not read.
Kara

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home