Sunday, May 21, 2006

Due Date plus 8

Tomorrow we go to Kris's next and hopefully final appointment. I think Kris would let them induce tomorrow if they wanted too. It would be nice if it came tonight, but I think I have said that for three weeks now. I taught my last adult Sunday school class on media choices today. I think it went well. We focused on print media and internet. Kris, Kalvary and Rose went to a bridal shower for Joni, my cousin Ben's fiance this afternoon. I went over to the Freed homestead and played settlers with Dad, Shaun and Ben. Levi was there too, but he mostly watched the pistons/Cavaliers game. Dad finally won a game of settlers. He has played maybe 20 times and a win just alluded him. Pulled it off today though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did Ben meet his fiance?

--David

10:27 PM  
Blogger Ryan L Freed said...

I'm pretty sure he met her at Grove City College.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home