Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Cool update (as opposed to an uncool update)

I kept waiting on some pictures from the game we covered last Friday, but I haven't gotten them yet, so I had better say something on here. The broadcast went well, as far as we were concerned, but London lost to Northeastern 24 -36. They have another game this friday night against Greenfield Mcclain and we will be covering that one as well. London would be looking really bad if it wasn't for a guy named Will Longsdorf. In 3 Games he has easily over 400 yards and is also leading the league in Tackles. For those of you who dislike football, I'll move on.
On the translator front, (we are trying to boast our signal 25-30 miles with a translator) I had a few promising meetings with a trucking company that has their own tower that we would like to utilize as well. Hopefully they wont want too much in rent, or we'll be stuck back trying to build our own tower. Not Fun. Now I will leave you with something truly annoy. Click this link at your own risk. I mean it. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/annoyingsong.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home